Monday, June 22, 2009

Neighborhood Watch

I wanted to share a few things for the book.
First of all, the thing that stands out most about Jon is his heart and humbleness. I don't think it is possible to find a nicer man or neighbor. Since the day we moved in, he is always been MORE than willing to help out with any projects or questions I have. As a first time home buyer, it's been pretty scary to have our own place but with a neighbor like Jon, a lot of those worries go away. On more than one occasion, I come home to find the lawn mowed when I've had a long week or when the baby was coming. I never asked him to or ever mentioned it. He's just the kind of man that does it because he just wants to take care of people.
Jon, I hope you have an amazing birthday as you truly deserve it. Thank you for everything you do and for being the wonderful Godly man of integrity that you are.
Ty Schraufnagel
Florence Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment