Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting "The Call" ...

Wow, Jonathon is turning 40 ... he's blazing the trail, huh? I hope all is well with you guys.

I am attaching a picture of the day we received our rotation info. It paled in comparison to a mission call... ha, ha. I was "called" to the Kensington Ob/Gyn site and after the first week was harassed by Sharisse for having to look at crotches ALL day long. Jonathon, I believe, was "called" to a surgical site in Trenton, NJ where he had the opportunity to stick himself with a dirty needle.

Really, the only thing I remember from the didactic year with Jonathon was... the Chinese food cart and ooohhhh yeaaaa Foosball. Dude! Do you remember running down to the break room to play 8-10 min of Foosball instead of using the restroom and getting a drink like the other students. Hey, at least we weren't hitting up the coffee cart 3-4 times a day ... Pick you vices right? I loved our vise.

Love you Man and have a Happy 40th! Would love to talk sometime. Maybe we can coordinate a conference together? I know there is the mesquite, UT conference every spring. How about AZ, do they put one on?

With sincerity,

Ryan Rowan


No comments:

Post a Comment